Saturday, December 12, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
- For immediate energy just before an exam, drink a glass of juice. It contains simple sugars that are easily digestes and absorbed by the body.
- Eat a regular meal three hours before the exam so you'll have an adequate supply of blood glucose for the brain (LIezl Marinay, a member of the Institute of Human Nutrition and Food, University of the Philippines-Los Baños College of Human Ecology).
- Without food, you'll not remember things or might even have a mental block (Nieves Serra, Chief Dietician at the Asian Hospitals and Medical Center in Alabang, the Philippines).
Sources from HealthToday, April, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
She pointed the gun at my head and said,
"How could you! I thought you're my best friend. Why you treat me like rubbish, huh?"
I prayed the 'Shahadah' in my heart and said,
"Go ahead and pull the trigger"
"I'm sorry for doing this", she replied.
I asked her, "What did I do?"
"You've broken my heart", she said sadly.
I looked deeply into her eyes. I saw her eyes running in tears. Suddenly, she kicked my leg.
I kicked back her leg. (A man kicked a lady's leg?) She tried to slap me but I dodge.
"Listen to me first. You got the wrong idea about me", I said to her.
She shouted, "Shut up! I don't want to her anything from you! You're evil".
She wiped her tears and continued sobbing.
"You don't know how I feel when I saw you with Anne".
"She's only my best friend". (Didn't she's your best friend as well? Erm..) I tried to defend myself.
"I only love you", I added. "There's no one in my heart. Just you. You're the only one that I have". I looked at her with hope that she would believe me.
"It's easy for you to say so". She stopped and said, "I hate you, but can I kiss you?". (Aiyark! Even worse)
I'm shocked. Suddenly, it started to rain.
"Let us end this", I try to persuade her. She dropped the gun.
"How about we start all over again? Let's forgive and forget. Let's go to heaven". (????)
I smiled to her..
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Please support this..
At 8:30 p.m. (local time), wherever you live on planet earth, you can help our mother earth 'fighting over' the global warming by switching off the lights for one hour.
THIS IS THE WORLD’S FIRST GLOBAL ELECTION, BETWEEN EARTH AND GLOBAL WARMING.
On March 28 you can VOTE EARTH by switching off your lights for one hour.Or you can vote global warming by leaving your lights on. The results of the election are being presented at the Global Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen 2009. We want one billion votes for Earth, to tell world leaders that we have to take action against global warming.
Earth Hour 2009 – What Will You Be Doing?
Cuddling up with your loved ones and admiring the stars in the night sky or organising a treasure hunt in the dark? At 8:30pm on Saturday 28 March, people from all corners of the world will turn off their lights for one hour - Earth Hour - and cast their vote for action on climate change. Anybody can participate and join together with millions of people across the globe celebrating Earth Hour. Earth Hour is about taking simple steps everyday that collectively reduce carbon emissions – from businesses turning off their lights when their offices are empty to households turning off appliances rather than leaving them on standby.
Here are 10 different ways to spend Earth Hour and reduce your carbon footprint:
1. Attend a local Earth Hour event or organise your own by throwing an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours
2. Gather family & friends for a night picnic in your local park and look at the stars
3. Enjoy a family dinner by candlelight
4. Organise a treasure hunt in the dark
5. Take the dog for a night walk
6. Have a candle-lit bath
7. Sit in the dark and share stories
8. Organise a family night playing board games
9. Share a romantic night in with your loved one
For more info, log on to:
Monday, March 23, 2009
I forgot about this many times plus today about our friends' birthday. Before this was Firdaus's, but we couldn't sing him a birthday song, as his birthday fell on Saturday and you're sitting for your tests the following week, which was also Tajul's birthday.
Sorry guys. It's not that I totally forgot. I remembered and was about to ask your friends to sing for you, but since you're so active asking questions, I forgot about that once I finished answering to all of your questions. No hard feeling ya!
Happy belated birthday to Muhammad Firdaus (EDD 2CB) who was born on 14th March and happy birthday to Tajull Kamal, also from the same class, who was born on 18th March. May you live everyday of your life.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Please check whether your blog is exist or not or you might accidently give me the wrong address. Please check ya! Thank you.
wow...culinarygurL is here!!!!
1 Medve naploja