Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HMD 2CA/B/C..This is your story (an edited one)..

p/s: The one in red is my comment..Enjoy..


She pointed the gun at my head and said,

"How could you! I thought you're my best friend. Why you treat me like rubbish, huh?"
I prayed the 'Shahadah' in my heart and said,
"Go ahead and pull the trigger"
"I'm sorry for doing this", she replied.
I asked her, "What did I do?"
"You've broken my heart", she said sadly.
"Did I?"
I looked deeply into her eyes. I saw her eyes running in tears. Suddenly, she kicked my leg.
"Ouch!"
I kicked back her leg. (A man kicked a lady's leg?) She tried to slap me but I dodge.
"Listen to me first. You got the wrong idea about me", I said to her.
She shouted, "Shut up! I don't want to her anything from you! You're evil".
She wiped her tears and continued sobbing.
"You don't know how I feel when I saw you with Anne".
"She's only my best friend". (Didn't she's your best friend as well? Erm..) I tried to defend myself.
"I only love you", I added. "There's no one in my heart. Just you. You're the only one that I have". I looked at her with hope that she would believe me.
"It's easy for you to say so". She stopped and said, "I hate you, but can I kiss you?". (Aiyark! Even worse)
I'm shocked. Suddenly, it started to rain.
"Let us end this", I try to persuade her. She dropped the gun.
"How about we start all over again? Let's forgive and forget. Let's go to heaven". (????)
I smiled to her..

10 comments:

Aiman Zafir said...

i know some hottelian guys..
is this their story??

miss, about the test, i got it wrong becoz i like it wrong..


hahahahahhahhahahaha

fr34ky_j03y said...

u were olway like dat aiman
even u are right, but actually u are wrong

hahahaa


da la "playing around da bush"
play la kt len

(i write it in bi, but it turn out 2 bm)

indrawasih said...

ha3....thnx miss for your comment at my blog..

Aiman Zafir said...

miss, i randomly chose a blog then all of a sudden i saw that article
about pengkid.
hahahhaha
that's how i get the article.
miss u Miss ..

fr34ky_j03y said...

ok mis..i will kept it secret
hehehe
ur bm usage is based on eng grammar dats y it sound weird...
hehe
we dont laught
we just laught out loud
hehe
thanxs
i will fight for it

wany said...

actualy i didn't like the ending...
so romance...wekkk..wekk..
thanx mis for comment my blog..
thnax for taught me..
sory if i did wrong

Aiman Zafir said...

where should i join u??? drift?? jom ar.. sya naik kancil?? ok tak??

Aiman Zafir said...

just wait n c.. my kancil is differ than the usual one..
hahahahh


knferm miss kalah punya la...
haha
masalah binatang tu ialah dia tak nak bg sya makan

zuldmn said...

*lol..*
memang merapu!!
but at least,
stil a nice one...

miss...
thank 4 de mark..
unexpected..

Syaz said...

Zul, I waited for your call but you didn't call. I only received it very late in the morning so I wasn't able to attend your call as I was too tired. I might be dreaming already during that moment. However, I'm sure you can answer the question well.