Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

Feeling depressed with your assignments or tests? Read the simple story below. Hope it'll make you feel better.

Once, while I was visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me and.....

Question : "What would you like to have? Fruit juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino, or Coffee?".

Answer: "Tea please".

Question : "Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or green tea?".

Answer : "Ceylon tea".

Question : "How would you like it? Black or white?".

Answer: "White".

Question: "Milk, or fresh cream?"

Answer: "With milk".

Question: "Goat's milk, or cow's milk?".

Answer: "With cow's milk please".

Question: "Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"

Answer: "Um, I'll just take it black".

Question: "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?".

Answer: "With sugar".

Question: "Beet sugar or cane sugar?".

Answer: "Cane sugar".

Question: "White, brown or yellow sugar?".

Answer: "Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water instead".

Question: "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?".

Answer: "Mineral water".

Question: "Flavored or non-flavored?"

Answer: "I think I'll just die of thirst".

1 comment:

pelangi said...

ohh...dats before we can meet our friends.wat can happen if we meet their parents before dat?very depress....